American academy of Regenerative Medicine
Board Certification review Course
An in-depth module based review of Regenerative Medicine
from the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
2018 Courses are currently in the planning stages and will be announced shortly!
- 1. Current AARM Membership in good standing
- 2. Minimum of 1 year experience in the practice (physicians) or science (Ph.D.) of Regenerative Medicine.
- 3. Minimum of 10% of practice (physicians) or research (Ph.D.) dedicated to Regenerative Medicine.
- 4. Successful completion of the ABRM Written Examination
- 5. Submission of 20 Clinical Cases following the ABRM Written Examination
- 6. Successful completion of the ABRM Oral Board Examination
Module 1: History of Regnerative Medicine (0.5 hours)
Module 2: Nomenclature and Definitions (1.0 hours)
Module 3: Basic Sciences (3.0 hours)
Module 4: Clinical Sciences (4.0 Hours)
Module 5: Regulatory Issues (1.0 hours)