American academy of Regenerative Medicine
Board Certification review Course
An in-depth module based review of Regenerative Medicine
from the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
Webinar Based Course
ABRM will be conducting monthly Regenerative Medicine Board Certification Review Courses on a weekend webinar basis. Each course will be approximately 10 hours in length and cover all materials required to pass the ABRM written certification.
- 1. Current AARM Membership in good standing
- 2. Minimum of 1 year experience in the practice (physicians) or science (Ph.D.) of Regenerative Medicine.
- 3. Minimum of 10% of practice (physicians) or research (Ph.D.) dedicated to Regenerative Medicine.
- 4. Successful completion of the ABRM Written Examination
- 5. Submission of 20 Clinical Cases following the ABRM Written Examination
- 6. Successful completion of the ABRM Oral Board Examination
Module 1: History of Regnerative Medicine (1.0 hours)
Module 2: Nomenclature and Definitions (1.5 hours)
Module Basic Sciences (3.5 hours)
Module 4: Clinical Sciences (6.0 Hours)
Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Cardiac, Pulmonary, Endocrine