AARM Education Foundation
The AARM Education Foundation is tasked with the development of formal academic training programs in Regenerative Medicine at the Medical Student, Resident and Fellow level. The development and implementation of these programs will form the foundation for the education of future practitioners and scientists of the specialty of Regenerative Medicine.
Sponsorship of Educational Activities:
- Medical Student lectures on Regenerative Medicine subjects
- Lectures to Residents/Fellows
- Development of core curriculum in Regenerative Medicine for resident/fellow clinical rotations
- Development of core curriculum for dedicated academic fellowships in Regenerative Medicine
- Educational materials incl. textbooks, journal subscriptions, attendance of workshops, etc.