Donate to AARM
The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM) was founded in August 2014 as an umbrella organization to provide a common platform for academic physicians and scientists as well as practitioners of Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine.
AARM is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (tax-exempt), as well as a 509 (a) (2) public charity foundation. AARM is entirely member funded and has no obligations to any entity. Currently, all AARM BOD members volunteer their time on behalf of the Academy.
AARM has several core missions, all of which serve the end goal of providing desperate patients with access to new Stem Cell based treatments and technologies to end the most common human ailments:
1. Promotion and funding of Stem Cell research with academic institutions and practitioners.
2. Creation of training and certification standards for physicians and scientists engaged in the research or practice of Stem Cell Medicine.
3. Publication of research through the official journal of the AARM: ‘The Journal of the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine’.
4. International outreach to physicians and scientists to create a global consortium of knowledge in Stem Cell research and therapy.
5. Patient advocacy through the creation of patient education portals, designed to provide the most up to date information on the status of Stem Cell treatment options and research.
6. Regulatory advocacy for physicians and scientists, as well as industry with the stated goal of creating a Regenerative Medicine environment where proven therapies and products are provided to patients.
Opportunities to Contribute:
Donors also have the opportunity to contribute to any of these causes or a specific cause can be customized to the donor’s interests:
1. Cancer Stem Cell Research
Examples: Childhood Leukemia, Breast Cancer, Melanoma, etc.
2. Heart Disease Stem Cell Research
Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack Cardiac Recovery, etc.
3. Diabetes Stem Cell Research
4. Neurological Disease Stem Cell Research
ALS, MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Autism, etc.
5. Kidney Disease Stem Cell Research
Kidney Failure, etc.
6. Lung Disease Stem Cell Research
COPD, Emphysema, etc.
7. Military Stem Cell Program
This program is designed to provide active duty military members and veterans accelerated access to Stem Cell treatments.
8. AARM Science Foundation
AARM is actively seeking funding for the AARM Science Foundation which provides:
- Autologous Stem Cells
- Allogeneic Stem Cells and
- Amniotic Tissue Allograft
- Immune Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
9. AARM Education FoundationSponsorship of Educational Activities
- Medical Student lectures on Regenerative Medicine subjects
- Lectures to Residents/Fellows
- Development of core curriculum in Regenerative Medicine for resident/fellow clinical rotations
- Development of core curriculum for dedicated academic fellowships in Regenerative Medicine
- Educational materials incl. textbooks, journal subscriptions, attendance of workshops, etc.
AARM welcomes donations to empower our efforts to accelerate the process and promise of Stem Cell science to alleviate human suffering.
Thank you for your consideration.
David B. Harrell, Ph.D.